meme2meme [options] [<meme file>]+
Convert and merge multiple MEME formatted files into a single minimal meme format file.
Multiple meme files. The new meme html format is supported but the old html format is not.
- numeric names are swapped for an IUPAC consensus; default: use existing names
- use numbers instead of strings for motif names; default: use existing ID
- -bg <background file>
- file with background frequencies of letters; default: use first file background
- print log-odds matrix as well as frequency matrix; default: frequency matrix only
- -url <website>
- website for the motif if it doesn't have one already; The motif name is substituted for MOTIF_NAME; default: use existing url
- Existing urls are ignored
Writes MEME format to standard output.