The administration of our website verifies the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Site User.
When using the website, the customer confirms that he/she has all the necessary rights to enable him to creating an account and use the services of our website; he/she provides reliable information about yourself and fill out mandatory fields for the further provision of site services, all other information is provided by the User at his own discretion. He/she realizes that the personal information on the website may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them; he/she is familiar with this Policy, expresses his consent to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it.
The User accepts the options for collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
Subject of this policy
Personal data allowed for processing under this policy provided by the User by filling out the registration form on the website.
The administration collects statistics on the IP addresses of its users. This information is used to define and cope with technical issues, to take under control the legality of advertising campaigns and financial payments.
Purposes of collecting personal information
The personal data may be used by the website administration for the following purposes:
- creation of an account and further authentication and ensuring the User with access to the personal account.
- making feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests, mailings, SMS mailings regarding the use of the website and offers.
- determining the location of the User to ensure security and prevent fraud.
- confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- ensuring the User with efficient customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the website.
- ensuring the User with his consent, site/system updates, special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the website.
Methods and terms of personal data processing
The processing of the user’s personal data is carried out without any time span, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems though automation tools or without using such tools.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical options to keep the personal information of the User safe from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
If the Userdoes not agree to receive information from Canadian Pharmacy NBCR, the User can unsubscribe from the mailing list: by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the letter; in your personal account on the Site, by removing the previously selected options; by sending a notification to e-mail or by addressing the contact center.
When you receive notifications by e-mail or when you call the contact center, the request is processed within a maximum of 24 hours. As a result, information about the User is not included in the mailing segment.
Duties of both parties
The User is obliged:
- to provide up-to-date personal information necessary for using the website.
- to update, supplement the information on personal data provided in the event of a change in this information.
The site administration is obliged:
- ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not disclosed without the prior written permission of the User, and also not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data, with the exception of requirements in accordance with the legislation of Canada.
- take precautions to keep the confidentiality of the User personal data according with the procedure usually used to keep this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
- the User can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data in the section, or in the personal section of the corresponding Service. The User is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise our administration is not responsible for failure to receive notifications, goods/services, etc.
The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable in accordance with the legislation of Canada and the United States of America.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential Information, the website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- it was received from a third party before it was received by the website Administration;
- it was disclosed with the consent of the User or by the User himself.
Before filing to court with a pretension for conflicts developing from the relationship between the User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the pretension).
The receiver of the pretension within 30 calendar days from the date of pretension receipt shall notify the applicant of the pretension in writing about the results of the pretension consideration.